Close your eyes for a second and think about home. What do you see? For most, home invokes fond memories of laughter shared with loved ones, children running around the living room table, a hot shower after a long day followed by long conversations by the fireplace. Beautiful chaos of everyday life contrasted with moments of tranquility. Home is where we raise our families, where memories are made, where we retreat and relax. What we tend not to think about is the climate inside — until something isn’t going right.
Your family is feeling too hot in the summer, or maybe too cold in the winter — and cold showers are not something you or your family are enjoying anymore. The air in your house feels stale, dry...or too humid. Maybe your energy bills are telling you it’s time to get more efficient units. Regardless, you just don’t feel as comfortable as you should in your own home. We get it. There is no excitement around having to buy or repair a climate control unit. In fact, it is often an unexpected and overwhelming experience. We may not be able to make it fun, but we can make it easy.
For almost 30 years, Maintemp has made the process of purchasing, servicing or repairing home comfort systems a little easier by offering the best-in-class climate control units, paired with a genuine care for our customers and industry-leading guarantees.
At Maintemp, we only offer Carrier furnaces and air containers. Our experts take the time to explain the features of each one in plain language and help you to compare the options. Our recommendation is guaranteed to be the perfect fit for your home, and if for some reason it’s not, we’ll make it right.
Outstanding experience, backed by industry-leading guarantees.
Nowadays everyone talks about great service, but we don’t just talk about it, we guarantee it. If we don't live up to our promises, we won't rest until we make things right.
- No jargon. We will speak to you in plain language.
- No waiting. We will show up on time.
- No chasing us. We will return calls and e-mails promptly.
- No mess. Our shoes will come off inside your home.
- No worries. We will roll our protective red carpet when bringing units in.
We stand behind our products and services. That is why we have an industry-leading warranty that includes:
- 2-10-year manufacturer's warranty on parts (depending on the product)
- Extended warranty offered if equipment is maintained annually
- Lifetime warranty on labour
- 2-year Tarion and all warranty contracts for new build installs.